15:23Экскурсия по школе. “School Excursion”
Образовательный портал «Мой университет» - www.moi-universitet.ru
Факультет проектной деятельности и фандрайзинга - www.grant-project.ru
ВСЕРОССИЙСКИЙ ТВОРЧЕСКИЙ КОНКУРС
МЕДИАПРОЕКТОВ «МОЯ ШКОЛА – САМАЯ ЛУЧШАЯ»
Номинация Конкурса: «Свободная тема» - «Экскурсия по школе».
1. МБОУ «Лицей №17»
2. Экскурсия по школе. “School Excursion”.
3. Название номинации «День Рождения школы - мой праздник!»
4. Полные ФИО участника (всех участников) Конкурса
Плотская Дарья Александровна - ученица 8А класса
Клюсова Екатерина Сергеевна - ученица 8В класса
Захарьина Ольга Валерьевна - учитель английского языка
5. Населённый пункт
г. Северодвинск, Архангельской области
1.1. Название проекта: Экскурсия по школе. “School Excursion”
1.2. Руководитель проекта Захарьина Ольга Валерьевна, учитель английского языка МБОУ «Лицей №17» г. Северодвинска, Архангельской области
1.3. Консультанты проекта: Плотская Ирина Викторовна, мама Плотской Дарьи.
1.4. Возраст учащихся, на которых рассчитан проект: учащиеся 7-8 класса
1.5. Состав проектной группы:
Дарья Плотская – экскурсовод-комментатор, оператор, монтажер
Екатерина Клюсова – оператор, экскурсовод-комментатор, сценарист
Захарьина Ольга Валерьевна – руководитель проекта
1.6. Цель проекта:
1.7. Задачи проекта:
Работа над проектом была важна для учащихся, как часть подготовки к юбилею лицея. В ходе работы над проектом приходилось преодолевать трудности, так как участники проекта - учащиеся из разных классов и время съемки нужно было согласовывать заранее. Выполнение проекта заняло довольно большое время. Начало работы над проектом – март 2015 года. Окончание проекта – октябрь 2015 года.
От первоначальной версии проекта пришлось отказаться, так как музыкальный ряд, использованный при монтаже, нарушал авторские права, и видео нельзя было загрузить на youtube.com.
В итоговой версии проекта оставили только озвученное видео без музыкального сопровождения.
Последовательность работы над проектом.
- Hello! Welcome to Comprehensive Lyceum Number 17 in Severodvinsk Arkhangelsk Region.
- We are students of the 7th form of the Comprehensive Lyceum Number 17 in Severodvinsk Arkhangelsk Region.
- Today we are going to take you on a tour about our lyceum.
- Let us introduce ourselves. My name is Dasha and my name is Katya. We’ll be your guides in our excursion.
- Our lyceum is situated in the center of the city in Voronin Street.
- Our school is not very big. It is a quite small modern 3-storey building.
- In front of the school there is a garden where we grow different trees, bushes and flowers. Behind the school there are workshops with all kinds of tools and machines, a sports ground and the stadium where children play different sport games.
- We are going to start out excursion from the ground floor as here you find yourself when you enter the school.
- Our entrance hall is quite small. On both sides of it you can see cloak-rooms where the pupils take off their coats and caps.
- Here are some posters with important information for the students and their parents. It is updated regularly.
- On the ground floor there are some classrooms and big recreation areas where we play during the breaks.
- If you take a few steps down you’ll get to the sports hall and the gym. In the gym the students can do rhythmic gymnastics and have dance classes. In the sports hall we have our classes of Physical Training.
- Pupils like to go there even after the lessons because it has a lot of sport equipment. Our pupils can attend different sports clubs: table tennis, athletics, basketball, volleyball, and rhythmic gymnastics. Our Lyceum volleyball and basketball teams take part and become prize winners of the city and regional completions. As we have no Assembly Hall our all school meetings are sometimes held here, too.
- There is a special hall for computerized video conferences on the ground floor, too. Here the teachers and the students can take part in the Russian and even International video conferences and share their knowledge and experience. Last year we took part in a conference devoted to Christmas here.
- Next to the conference hall there is a room for manual work for girls. Here we learn to sew, to cook and to design the clothes.
- And now we’ll take you to our favourite place – our canteen, it is between the ground and the first floor. It is always busy and noisy during the break, but it is big, light and clean. We like to eat different tasty things there.
- All our parents’ meetings, conferences, concerts and celebrations take place there, too. We prepare different performances for all holidays. We sing songs, recite poetry, dance, and participate in theatre performances.
- On the way to the canteen we pass the Principal’s office. Here our Headmistress Irina Sergeyevna and the school secretary work.
- Let’s continue our excursion and go to the first floor.
- The standard of education in our school is very high. We are proud of our graduates. Our graduates live and work in Russia and abroad. They are teachers and doctors, writers and scientists, workers and officers. There are a lot of famous people among our graduates: such as Kiselev N.I. He used to be Head of the Arkhangelsk Region, Grishin A.M., city deputy, Mardarovskaya O.S., head manager of the Industrial Bank.
- The teachers’ room is on the first floor, too. The teachers in our school are very skilled. They are strict but just. They are very intelligent and kind. We have very good relationship with all our teachers and we know they are always ready to help us.
- And now we’ll go the right wing as here you can see posters devoted to the history of our school which was founded in1965 and as you can guess we are going to celebrate its 50th anniversary soon.
- It used to be a specialized school with intensive Maths and Physics learning. It was reformed into a Lyceum in 1990. Our lyceum specializes in physics, mathematics and natural sciences.
- In the left wing of the first floor there are photos of the best pupils, our high student body and the president who we elect every year. The president is the head of the student government of our lyceum.
- Thanks to the creative search of both teachers and students the results of our work are good and excellent as a rule.
- Every year students of our lyceum become the winners of different Olympiads in physics, maths, history, chemistry, biology, ecology, Russian, English, etc. (town, regional, zone, all Russia and even international levels).
- Every year our school-leavers enter different educational institutions, among which are the most prestigious ones.
- Here you can see the photos of our gold and silver medalists on this poster.
- School is not only a place of education; it is a place where we can enjoy different cultural activities and demonstrate our individual talents. Our students can attend dance group, theatre group, handicraft club and Journalistic club. All these clubs are very popular. Here you can see the photos demonstrating the activities of these clubs. On the walls you can see some creative works of our students.
- Every month an issue of our school periodicals “Our Lyceum” is printed. You can try your hand at it.
-There are many classrooms on this floor too. They are Geography, maths, Russian, English, Information Technology rooms
- Our lyceum is well-equipped. Besides sporting facilities, we have an electronic time-table, a good library with a reading hall, Physics, Chemistry and Biology labs and three Information Technology labs with up-to-date equipment all with Internet access.
- Now we are going to take you to the second floor where our school library and science labs are situated.
- Welcome to our library. It is popular both with the pupils and the teachers. There is a wonderful choice of fiction, as well as factual and reference books, dictionaries, atlases and encyclopedias there. We can find major Russian magazines and newspapers there, too.
- Our school has a lot of traditions: Star Pair, Day of Knowledge, Day of self-government, Day of Science, Last bell festival, Lyceum Talents, Litseistochka, School-Graduates Reunion day.
- Every year different quizzes, meetings with our graduates, sport competitions, and other contests at held at our school.
- At the end of our excursion we want to say that we are very proud of our lyceum. Several Honoured teachers of Russia, Winners of the National Project of the Best Techers work at our lyceum.
- Many talented and creative teachers and students work and study at our lyceum. Every year many guests visit our lyceum. Welcome to our Lyceum!
|Всего комментариев: 3|